Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Bible on Homosexuality: Revised and Updated Edition

About three years ago when I had just graduated seminary and had more free time on my hands than I knew what to do with, I did an intense study concerning the Bible's teaching about homosexuality. At the time, the denomination in which I served was debating the issue and I thought that I would write a paper to educate those who might have been confused about what God said about the issue. Turns out that God has a lot to say about homosexuality and so called "same-sex marriage." With the current two cases being heard by the US Supreme Court and many discussions pertaining to the issue ensuing I thought that I would take some time to "update" and "revise" that paper. My hope is to help people understand what Scripture says concerning this topic so that they have the proper perspective. The link to the paper can be found here: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1LkenNmEG_dY2tFOEQ4dnh0d0E/edit?usp=sharing

God bless!

In Christ,
Lee
Soli Deo Gloria!

No comments:

Post a Comment