Monday, December 29, 2008

Humble Pie


I have been eating a lot of pie these past few weeks, and it was awesome stuff. However today I have had a little different kind of pie. Today was the day for humble pie, as I had to repent for my actions to both my family and to one of my best friends.
I was talking to my friend Vanessa, today on facebook we were discussing how hard it really is for God to humble us, but the benefits of it are amazing, from having a clear conscience, to the most wonderful thing God getting Glory through it all.
I am truly blessed that God dished me a little of this humble pie today, I pray that the lord would grow me, and that my awe of Him would increase because of it. Lord may I live out James 4:6


-SDG
Bud

We have come to a turning point in the road. If we turn to the right mayhap our children and our children's children will go that way; but if we turn to the left, generations yet unborn will curse our names for having been unfaithful to God and to His Word. -Charles Spurgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment