Friday, December 19, 2008

Lessons for Today


As an expert Chess player I tend to try to be in control of every situation I am in, The Lord has been showing me through some beautiful happenings this week, that when I try to be in control my life, and not surrendering it to him, things never tend work out the way they should. I am now seeing that if God had not given me the grace to trust him fully in His will for me this week, my life would not be as full as he had wanted it to be. He makes me love him more and more, and shows His Glory through everything if I am willing to recognize that it is Him that is in the center and responsible for it all

I am blessed that God is still working, and speaking to this heart of mine. I have made so mistakes in my past but it is a blessing that God can even use my mistakes for his glory.


SDG,

Bud

No comments:

Post a Comment